If you're wondering why the mask is called 3D, that's because this is unlike other masks; it covers your chin and jawline area as well, making it 3D!
How I use it:
1) Cleanse face
2) Pull the hooks at the side over your ears
3) Stretch the hooks below your chin and pull them over your ears
4) Apply sheet mask for 15-20 minutes
5) Remove sheet mask
6) Gently massage the remaining essence on my face until fully absorbed
7) Apply moisturiser to seal in the essence
It's a 3D mask!
After removing the mask, my face feels moisturised.
Skin is noticeably brighter, although this isn't a permanent effect.
After removing the sheet, I massage the leftover essence into my skin and it absorbs pretty quickly and doesn't leave a sticky feeling.
Mask does not tear easily.
No break outs.
The brightening effects are definitely short-lived.
I am not sure if it really "lifts", but I guess it doesn't hurt to try.
Visit Secretive for more product information. Don't forget to join Lush Beauty's Facebook page and Sexy Look's Facebook page!
Disclaimer: These masks were sponsored by Secretive.sg for review purposes