Monday 3 December 2012

Project 10 Pan (Part 1)


To be honest, I have no idea what the actual rules are for Project 10 Pan and since everyone else seems to make it up as they go along, I'll just have one simple rule...finish up 10 products in my stash by the end of the year. Simples!

And here, I'll show you the 5 I've finished.


1) Hada Labo - Tamagohada AHA + BHA foaming wash
This was part of my haul from Singapore*click* last December. It looks small, but this cleanser actually lasted me a good few months. The product comes out as foam, so you don't actually have to lather it.



2) Hada Labo - Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Lotion
This took forever to finish! A little definitely goes a long way. I actually started using this in the UK last year and brought it back to Malaysia with me and I'm finally done now. On to the next bottle!



3) Hada Labo - es Moisturizing Milk
This also seems to have taken me quite a while to finish. I find that this can be quite sticky, so I only use a little bit each time.



4) My Beauty Diary - Strawberry Yogurt Amino Acid Cleanser
This came together in the Sweet Teatime Mini Set I got from Hong Kong last December. When I finished the Hada Labo Tamagohada AHA + BHA foaming wash, I didn't have any more cleansers as I was waiting to get more Hada Labo products during my Taiwan trip. So meanwhile, I decided to use this and because it was so tiny, it was the perfect size as an in-betweener. I finished it in just a couple of weeks, just in time for my trip.



5) Maybelline - Eye & Lip Make up Remover
I wouldn't go so far as to call this my HG, but this is the only eye and lip make up remover I've ever used. I have gone through like 5 bottles of this. I do think it's more due to convenience and familiarity and the fact that it works for me, so I've never bothered changing to other brands.

As you can see, 3 out of 5 of the products are by Hada Labo. I do love their products!

Hope you enjoyed this short post on my empties.


Are any of you doing Project 10 Pan? I'd love to have a nosey, so leave the link to your post in the comments below. 


21 comments:

  1. I would love to try the
    Hado Labo line! Very nice
    haul and I'm not sure
    what project 10 is, but
    good luck with it? :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! I love Hada Labo!

      Haha I don't know the rules, but it's just about finishing 10 products in a set time frame (it's to discourage wastage)

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the MBD one! >__< But i've always used other brands despite picking it up so many times and contemplating about buying it, lol. I think that Hada Labo is really gaining popularity here, from the amount of ppl using it. XD
    Maybe I should do a project 10 pan too, but i usually just throw out the item once i've used it up, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Hada Labo has been popular for awhile ever since it appeared on Nu Ren Wo Zui Da, to be honest. Even when I was in the UK, I'd heard about it and have been loyal to them for 2 years now hehe

      Do it! It's quite fun. You can take pictures of the empty stuff one by one (not necessarily group it up like me hehe) as and when you finish. My family's really into recycling, so the bottles are still sitting in a bag ready to be recycled :D

      Delete
  3. I love asian products! Thank you for sharing the review xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I'm using Hada Labo as well and finishing. soon gonna repurchase!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I'm so curious about the strawberry yogurt product because I've tried a strawberry yogurt mask and loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to look out for my review then :D

      Delete
  6. that's a great idea to use up 10 products! i'm definitely one of those people with millions of half or semi-used products, i really need to start finishing some of them off!

    littlehenrylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite good with skincare products and always finish them, but I admit not so much with haircare oops

      Delete
  7. I had to chuckle when you said you weren't sure what the rules are for a project 10 pan exercise... I didn't either and had to google it since I saw it on other bloggers' sites. It's like a way of doing an empties post, too, I suppose. I actually like reading such posts besides the fact I'm nosy but it's sooooo satisfying to finish a whole lot of products - it's kind of different from just doing a bunch of mini reviews on a random group of items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ikr?

      You're right, I do enjoy empties or Project 10 Pan posts and the like. I get to see what products people actually like enough to finish until the very last drop/hit pan and doesn't even have to be a thorough review.

      Delete
  8. Good job on finishing these products! Personally I find it much easier to finish skincare products than make up, probably because I don't open 5 different kinds of face wash like I do with blush hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. I'm not a huge make up hoarder, but even so, I've like a dozen lippies that I've used once or twice in my drawer

      Delete
  9. you're doing great! I noticed that my empty bottle are adding up as well :D I dont like hoarding skin care, except for sheets masks.. I always accumulate more that I could ever use LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not familiar with the first 4 products so I guess I would go for the maybelline make up remover. I need one especially now that I usually wear make up because of work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave me a comment xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...