I haven't done a proper giveaway since my first one, so I thought it was about time.
As always, thank you for all your support. Thanks for taking the time to drop by this little blog and for reading my inane ramblings. Extra hugs go to those who comment regularly. You guys are stars!
Just to mention, I purchased all these with my own money. I tried to go for a summer theme (since my first one was spring), but I'm afraid it's a bit of a jumble this time. Still, I hope you'll like them! :D
How to enter:
1) You must follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (GFC)
2) Leave a comment with your GFC name and email (so I can contact you if you win) (1 entry)
3) For additional (entirely optional) entries:
- follow me on Bloglovin' and Like this entry (+1 entry)
- tweet this: [ @everydayoutfits is having a summer giveaway! Click to join http://bit.ly/m5c3pD ](+2 entries)
- post this giveaway on your sidebar (please use the banner above and provide a link back) (+3 entries)
Please leave only one comment.
Deadline: Friday, 1st July
Some close-ups of what the winner will be getting
Some of you may recognize the River Island floral earrings from my first giveaway. The winner for that giveaway didn't have ear piercings, so I replaced it with something else. Here it is again, up for grabs!
I used my own Cookie mirror for photography purposes, but the winner will be getting a brand new one, of course :)
Plus a black dress.
[Pic credit: Luphia]
This black dress was purchased from an online website that stocks lovely Korean fashion. Luphia pride themselves in selling true Made in Korea clothes. I've not been disappointed with my purchases from them. I'm not paid by them to say this, but I just wanted to give them a little shout out. Again, I would like to reiterate that I purchased this with my own money.