Thursday 3 February 2011

The King's Speech




Round scarf: H&M
Biker jacket: H&M
Studded ring: H&M
Double-finger cross ring: ASOS
Filigree harness ring: ASOS
Bag: Queen's Wardrobe
 Skirt: atseoul.com

Today I went to see The King's Speech. It was brilliant! Everything about it was great, but Colin Firth deserves the most praise, in my humble opinion. His stammer was so convincing I was almost sure the actor himself was born with the speech impediment. Watching his frustration and dissapointment, I found myself rooting for him the entire time.

It was a beautiful movie, though I have to admit that the costumes weren't something I could appreciate. However, one piece of jewelry in particular caught my eye; Eve Best's diamond zip necklace.

[Pic credit: Carol Reed]

I love the way she wore it, dangling down her back. The plunging back dress further accentuates it's beauty. I'm going to save this for inspiration if I ever wear a backless dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to leave me a comment xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...